Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://giacomofelace.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
02. Use License
On this website you may not:
1) modify or copy the materials;
2) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on Giacomo Felace website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Giacomo Felace makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further,
does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall
or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on
website, even if
authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
05. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on
website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However
does not make any commitment to update the materials.
has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by
of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
08. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer and on your browser. They do not contain viruses and serve to make our experience more user-friendly and secure. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. They remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. By using this website, you consent to this processing of data.
01. Types Of Data
02. Method and Place of Data
2.1 Processing Methods
The data controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out by means of IT and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data, also appointed, if necessary, data processors by the data controller. The updated list of the managers can always be requested by the data controller.
2.2 Legal Basis for Processing
The controller processes personal data concerning the user in the event one of the following conditions is met. The user has given consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some jurisdictions, the data controller may be authorised to process personal data without the user’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the user objects (opt-out) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data.
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures.
- The processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller.
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties. However, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the headquarters of the data controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, the user can contact the owner. The user’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which he/she is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the user may refer to the section on details of the processing of personal data. The user has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the data controller to protect the data. The user may check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by consulting the section of this document relating to details on the processing of personal data or request information from the data controller by contacting him/her at the details given at the beginning.
2.4 Retention Period
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the data controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The user may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the data controller.
- When the processing is based on the user’s consent, the data controller may retain the personal data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. In addition, the data controller may be required to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of the data can no longer be exercised.
03. Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data
User data are collected to allow the owner to provide a service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect his/her rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), identify any malicious fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Contact the User, Payment Management, Address Management and Emailing, Advertising, Registration and Authentication, Remarketing, Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms and viewing content from external platforms.For detailed information about the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
04. User Rights
According to Chapter III of the EU Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 and other applicable local data protection laws, you may at any time request information on personal data collected, used, disclosed or processed by data controllers (right of access), as well as request their integration, rectification or deletion and object to their processing. In addition, under EU Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, the following rights can also be exercised: restriction of processing, data portability and lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority. In particular, you have the right to oppose and withdraw the consent, in whole or in part, to the collection, use, disclosure or processing of personal data for purposes of dispatch of advertising material, direct selling or for the fulfilment of market surveys or commercial communication both automated (e-mail, other systems of distance communication such as, for example: SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.) and traditional (paper mail). If you prefer that the processing of your personal data is carried out only by means of traditional contact methods, you can oppose the processing of your personal data by means of automated contact methods.
All rights reserved.